Vesta Go phone - Vesta AT&T go phones charged me 4 times what they should have
My daughters received go phones for emergencies after my husband passed away.We put money on the phones as needed, but because they- Vesta screwed up I am being charged 4 times what I should be.
They went into my bank account and took out for 4 times what they should have. Then when I ttry to call I either get run around and transfered back and forth to some body that doesn't know what the *** they're talking about.
I just want to say I am a widow now for three months, & these phones were supppose to be for emergencies with my daughters, living on social security, I can't afford to have dim wits making costly mistakes, & me having to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Phone Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.anyhow after 3..."
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."
- "I lived in Humphrey ark. I needed some work done,so I drove seventy-five miles to little Rock ark. to have a tooth extraction, and a upper partial made. The Doctor..."
- "On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."
- "I have a fan that is manufactured through this company. It is an out door fan and it is located in a covered patio. The blades are warped and..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."