Vesta Go phone - Vesta AT&T go phones charged me 4 times what they should have
My daughters received go phones for emergencies after my husband passed away.We put money on the phones as needed, but because they- Vesta screwed up I am being charged 4 times what I should be.
They went into my bank account and took out for 4 times what they should have. Then when I ttry to call I either get run around and transfered back and forth to some body that doesn't know what the *** they're talking about.
I just want to say I am a widow now for three months, & these phones were supppose to be for emergencies with my daughters, living on social security, I can't afford to have dim wits making costly mistakes, & me having to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!f2fc2c5 review #115252
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."
- "I've ordered from this company before....no problem! I placed $118 order in Oct and still haven't received anything! I've called and called plus left messages...no response...."